Sunday, September 12, 2010

What is my status?.

On Friday in class,  I believe we did that activity where we all had to put groups that influence us into circles around our names in the center of the piece of paper in our packets. My circles were "Friends from Stevenson High School", "Friends from Mundelein High School", "Family", and "Hobbies". In each of the these circles, I have a purpose for each one. The most influential one to me would be the "Family" circle. I am a daughter, older sister, younger sister, and an aunt of two at my one house that I'm living in for attending Stevenson. I have two nieces and I feel that I am a big part of their lives. They know I am always there for them, and that's what I have to do. That is my status... Not only for them, but for the rest of my family.  We are always there for each other, and that's what we all have to do as a family. Be supportive, be helpful, be useful, just to always be there no matter what happens. That's my status for everyday life.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - so interesting. I'd love to hear more about the dynamics of each group. I bet you have a unique perspective on both schools.

    ReplyDelete