Thursday, September 2, 2010

Community Service

I am sooo happy that for our final we don't have to take a multiple choice exam, and a project. When we can go on our own time and help out others in need! I'm pretty excited about doing this, because I haven't done community service before, so this would be my first time doing it. Being social by doing something for someone else's community or even ours. I'm glad we're going to go through this experience, because we'll all feel like we've done something good for others. I am planning on joining the service Habitat for Humanity in Elgin with my friend Allie Junker and others. So if anyone is interested in this service and needs a group, we are more than happy to have a big ole' group. We can all contribute together to this experience this year.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Taylor since we got to do community service this year, we might as well do it together dont ya think? Joey and richard have to do it too so maybe we all could get together and volunteer. Ill ask you about it some more in class

    ReplyDelete