Thursday, October 14, 2010

Surroundings

In class we talked about how much of people's characteristics come from nature and nurture. The way we are is because of these things. "Nature"....our genes. Then there's "Nurture"....our social environment. The action and talk that influences us. The people we live with, the people we go to school with, and our friends who we hang with. Our surroundings make up who we are.Whether we like it or not. Nature and nurture combined is just the way it is.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. Nature and Nurture is just the way it is. Without both nature and nurture, one just wouldn't be the same. They need those 2 things for survival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Both nature and nurture are needed for people to considered real humans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree as well. I almost feel however that nurture may play a bigger part in the way a human develops because we are not born with many instincts and learn most of out habits during the ages 0-6 years.

    ReplyDelete