This year I am a 17 year old senior in high school. My hobbies are singing, running, and fishing. I love hanging with my friends. No matter what we do we always have a good time. I love to laugh. I tend to laugh really loud. I'm shy at first, but once you get to know me I'm very outgoing. Some goals in my life are to graduate college, and get a career that I love.
Hey Taylor! It's your best friend Duhn!!! Hope you had a great summer. Saw you a little during break. Can't believe we have a class together. I think sociology is gonna be a little more fun then food prep! Your laugh might be the funniest thing on Earth. Have a great year! Two and a half.
ReplyDeleteHey Taylor glad we have a class together since we didnt see each other much over break. I think sociology will be a fun class. 2.5
ReplyDelete